The Xbox Series X offers a gaming powerhouse that pairs a custom 1TB SSD and 12 teraflops of graphic processing power for amazingly fast gameplay and reduced load times. Experience 4K gaming at up to 120fps, advanced 3D spatial sound and many new stunning features. The Series X supports thousands of titles across 4 generations of Xbox consoles.
- The Xbox Series X includes a Blu-Ray disc drive that’s 4K Ultra HD compatible
- Experience 12 teraflops of graphics processing power for ultra-fast and seamless gameplay
- Smart Delivery ensures you play your games the way they were designed to be played
- With an HDR-enabled TV, play supported games with an amazingly vibrant and true-to-life range of colours
- The next generation that combines speed and performance thanks to Xbox Velocity Architecture, which combines a custom 1TB SSD with integrated software for fast, immersive gameplay with reduced loading times.
- Xbox One accessories are backwards compatible
- Navigate between multiples games easily with Quick Resume
- Three USB ports so you can connect your favourite external accessories
- Ultra-high-speed HDMI outputs deliver 4K gaming at up to 120fps
- Step up your gameplay with 3D spatial sound, lifelike gaming with rich audio
- Enjoy thousands of titles from 4 generations of Xbox consoles
- Easily access your favourite apps like Netflix, YouTube, and more
What's in the box
- Xbox Series X Console
- Xbox Wireless Controller (1)
- Ultra High-Speed HDMI cable
|ESRB Rating||Information Not Available|
|Compatible Games||Games from four generations of Xbox|
|Ultra HD compatible 4K Player||Yes|
|High Dynamic Range (HDR)||Yes|
|Internal Hard Drive||Yes|
|Connect to TV||Yes|
|Number of HDMI Outputs||1|
|Number of USB Port(s)||3|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Labour||1 Year|
Payment & Security
Good console tho.
Thanks for the great service. Transaction was smooth and efficient.
Great customer service, they got back to me quick after I placed the order and shipped it very quickly. Price was slightly marked up but couldn’t find a series X anywhere else, so understandable
Really great service and delivery thank you:)
Ordered my Series X through GamingShop and their service was outstanding. When all the big box stores were sold out or out of stock, these guys really came through in a big way. You do have to pay a premium on the item, but what would you expect when you can’t find it anywhere else?