Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty is a ground-up remake of the seminal puzzle-platforming adventure, Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee. It totally recreates the atmosphere of that much-beloved classic in a gorgeous HD aesthetic that caters to modern gamer’s sensibilities.
A Different Kind of Hero
The game’s protagonist, Abe, is a hapless, clumsy schmuck. He doesn’t want to be a savior, he never thought he could be a hero. But one day he stumbles upon a ghastly plan to convert him and his coworkers into delicious meaty snacks and knows he must escape. Once free from immediate danger, he discovers he has a greater destiny and must return to free his kind from slavery.
Nostalgia Brought Up To Date
While New ‘n’ Tasty is a remake of a beloved classic, it uses none of the original assets. It is entirely rebuilt, from the ground up, to appeal to modern players with modern control schemes and stunning HD visuals.
- Completely re-made from the ground up.
- Puzzle platformer with two control schemes, to appeal to modern gamers and also provide for those who prefer a more digital approach.
- Gorgeously imagined 3D environments that add depth to the side-on 2D gameplay.
- Innovative GameSpeak system that allows communication with NPCs, audio password input, issuing commands, etc.
- QuikSave means the player can save and reload at any point during gameplay – perfect for on-the-go gaming sessions.
- HD rumble gives the player more immersion during tense chase sequences and at times of extreme danger.
- HD visuals look great on a big screen when docked but equally deep and rich undocked.
Paiement et sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne conservons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.