When the first rays of sunlight rise above the horizon, the beehive slowly wakes up. Hierarchy and diligence are vital for the wellbeing of the whole swarm. So you check your wings, measure the antennae degree of deviation, take orders from the Queen, and bee-gin your first independent mission. A hardworking day awaits you. You will take part in races, collect pollen, face your enemies, help other bees, (if they get in trouble) and perform waggle dances to show the way to your lost sisters. You will also get to know the park that surrounds your home, and all its inhabitants. Your schedule suddenly changes when you learn that people want to cut down the tree that holds your hive. Now your fate – and the fate of your whole family – lies in your small, agile legs and fast wings!
- A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee;
- A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park;
- Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements;
- A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects;
- Lack of violence – it's a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children;
- Relaxing music composed by Mikolaj Stroinski, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.