Forager is the popular crafting, exploration and base building game that can best be defined as “the idle game that you want to actively keep playing”. A quirky mix between old school 2D Zelda experiences and modern Minecraft or Terraria-like crafting games that places players into a small piece of land with just a pickaxe and a desire for expansion and exploration. Players can buy procedurally generated lands to uncover secrets, solve puzzles, find dungeons, treasure and forgotten relics and to expand their sprawling bases. Nearly impossible to put down, there is always something to manage or work towards!
Forager will feature 10+ hours of gameplay, with several new features:
- New lands and biomes! After popular demand, each bought land can feature different biomes, resources, enemies and secrets!
- 16+ new skills to learn and master, in a free form upgrade system that allows players to customize their experience as they see fit. This brings the number up to 64 total skills to learn, each unlocking new items, structures or gameplay modifiers!
- Dozens of new buildings to create and decorate your base with.
- Farming mechanics, including caring for animals and the harvesting of all sorts of crops and herbs.
- NPC interaction. Find quirky companions to trade or talk with. Convince them to join your party and raid dungeons together!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.