17-BIT bring you two award-winning games in one pack!
GALAK-Z is '80s spaceship anime and arcade-gaming melded with ultra-modern physics and A.I. in a skill-demanding, procedurally generated rogue-lite adventure! Be the hero in a world that oozes classic Saturday morning anime but plays like a tough, modern, tactical shooter.
Try to survive the hostile environments of deep space, battling warring factions full of unique and cunning enemies. Unlock ever more powerful upgrades as you learn the secret of the GALAK-Z, and die and die again as you valiantly struggle to become the ultimate pilot – finally good enough to beat what GALAK-Z throws at you!
SKULLS OF THE SHOGUN is a fast-paced, arcade-inspired blend of arcade action and turn-based strategy! Rub shoulders with the colourful denizens of the Afterlife and power up your army to deadly demons!
- Transform from fighter to mech and back
- New Mode: The Void allows endless gameplay, Online Leaderboards, and a Daily Challenge
- Advanced enemy A.I. for intense dogfights
- Arcade Mode for the faint of heart who don't dare the rogue-lite approach
- Procedurally built levels means it’s never the same adventure twice
SKULLS OF THE SHOGUN
- A gridless, streamlined interface married with deep tactical strategy and wildly variable battle outcomes
- Eye-popping 2D, high-definition environments and characters, inspired by classic 1960’s anime
- 4 magical animal monks to discover and master!
- 24 levels of epic single-player story! Why can’t General Akamoto get any respect?!
- 30 multiplayer maps let you play locally on the same screen or online in networked multiplayer
- 4 gods and 6 generals, all with distinct personalities!
- Power up your army to deadly demons!
- Gain experience, emblems, and cred with the progression system!
- BONUS island featuring persistent troops and the Tanuki Monk!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.