Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty is a ground-up remake of the seminal puzzle-platforming adventure, Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee. It totally recreates the atmosphere of that much-beloved classic in a gorgeous HD aesthetic that caters to modern gamer’s sensibilities.
A Different Kind of Hero
The game’s protagonist, Abe, is a hapless, clumsy schmuck. He doesn’t want to be a savior, he never thought he could be a hero. But one day he stumbles upon a ghastly plan to convert him and his coworkers into delicious meaty snacks and knows he must escape. Once free from immediate danger, he discovers he has a greater destiny and must return to free his kind from slavery.
Nostalgia Brought Up To Date
While New ‘n’ Tasty is a remake of a beloved classic, it uses none of the original assets. It is entirely rebuilt, from the ground up, to appeal to modern players with modern control schemes and stunning HD visuals.
- Completely re-made from the ground up.
- Puzzle platformer with two control schemes, to appeal to modern gamers and also provide for those who prefer a more digital approach.
- Gorgeously imagined 3D environments that add depth to the side-on 2D gameplay.
- Innovative GameSpeak system that allows communication with NPCs, audio password input, issuing commands, etc.
- QuikSave means the player can save and reload at any point during gameplay – perfect for on-the-go gaming sessions.
- HD rumble gives the player more immersion during tense chase sequences and at times of extreme danger.
- HD visuals look great on a big screen when docked but equally deep and rich undocked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.