Pull up your sleeves and begin a new life in the valley in the farming simulation Stardew Valley for Nintendo Switch.
Starting out with some tools and a few coins, you must plan wisely and work hard to transform an overgrown plot of land into a thriving farm enterprise. Your industrious spirit might just help return Stardew Valley to former glory.
- You've inherited a farm plot from your grandfather and this is your chance to live the idyllic life you've been dreaming of in this farming simulation RPG
- Clear the land, collect seeds, grow crops, raise animals, and turn an overgrown field into a thriving farm you can be proud of
- Hone your skills over time in areas such as farming, mining, combat, fishing, and foraging
- Customise your skills by choosing from a variety of professions
- Collect cooking recipes and create dishes that will enhance your skills, running speed, or combat prowess
- Craft useful objects like scarecrows, oil makers, furnaces, or even the rare and expensive crystalarium
- Interact and befriend the other 30+ inhabitants of Pelican Town and become an integral part of the community
- Find a partner and choose between 12 unique bachelors or bachelorettes who you'll share your farm with and maybe even start a family
- You get to choose what's important: helping restore Stardew Valley to its former glory or joining forces with the Joja Corporation
The latest and greatest gaming adventures, thanks to GamingShop.ca !
|Release Date||October 5th, 2017|
|Players||Up to 4 players|
|Genre||Simulation, Role-Playing, Indie|
|Supported Play Modes||TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode|
|Supported Languages||Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, English|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.