- The joystick features 19 action buttons, along with a "Point Of View" hat.
- Weighing in at more than 14 lbs and using metal for the joystick, throttle handles, and bases, the HOTAS WARTHOG joystick is physically imposing.
- The throttle component has also been very carefully designed, with a dual throttle system allowing for independent control of 2 motors
- The product's final mechanical component, the control panel, provides an extensive number and variety of controls
- These products are part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: a complete ecosystem
- Innovative new H.E.A.R.T. technology, for the ultimate in precision, with no dead zones
- Super stable, weighted base (over 3kg)
- USB connection with upgradeable firmware
- Exact HOTAS replica of the U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft
- Dual throttles with metal hand rest, locking system, adjustable friction system and more; Included T.A.R.G.E.T. software to test, configure and program Thrustmaster controllers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.