The Xbox Series X offers a gaming powerhouse that pairs a custom 1TB SSD and 12 teraflops of graphic processing power for amazingly fast gameplay and reduced load times. Experience 4K gaming at up to 120fps, advanced 3D spatial sound and many new stunning features. The Series X supports thousands of titles across 4 generations of Xbox consoles.
- The Xbox Series X includes a Blu-Ray disc drive that’s 4K Ultra HD compatible
- Experience 12 teraflops of graphics processing power for ultra-fast and seamless gameplay
- Smart Delivery ensures you play your games the way they were designed to be played
- With an HDR-enabled TV, play supported games with an amazingly vibrant and true-to-life range of colours
- The next generation that combines speed and performance thanks to Xbox Velocity Architecture, which combines a custom 1TB SSD with integrated software for fast, immersive gameplay with reduced loading times.
- Xbox One accessories are backwards compatible
- Navigate between multiples games easily with Quick Resume
- Three USB ports so you can connect your favourite external accessories
- Ultra-high-speed HDMI outputs deliver 4K gaming at up to 120fps
- Step up your gameplay with 3D spatial sound, lifelike gaming with rich audio
- Enjoy thousands of titles from 4 generations of Xbox consoles
- Easily access your favourite apps like Netflix, YouTube, and more
What's in the box
- Xbox Series X Console
- Xbox Wireless Controller (1)
- Ultra High-Speed HDMI cable
|ESRB Rating||Information Not Available|
|Compatible Games||Games from four generations of Xbox|
|Ultra HD compatible 4K Player||Yes|
|High Dynamic Range (HDR)||Yes|
|Internal Hard Drive||Yes|
|Connect to TV||Yes|
|Number of HDMI Outputs||1|
|Number of USB Port(s)||3|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Manufacturer's Warranty - Labour||1 Year|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I was hesitant as the gaming shop was the only place online where I could find an Xbox one series x. I am a paranoid personality type. Called in to make sure they were legit. I was greeted by a friendly representative who answered all my questions. I then placed my order online on the 23rd of June. I chose for it to be shipped in June. Wouldn’t you know it, It showed up on the 28th! It was a bit pricier than other stores, but I gladly paid, as no one else has stock of the series x. I will be ordering accessories from them in the future.
People may say that the merchandise is a little pricey; but if you really want a next gen console; then these guys deliver upon the goods. they have the best customer service; they literally called my home to verify if I had actually ordered a new Xbox Series X, or if someone had gotten a hold of my credit card. They give the customer a tracking code with Canada Post, so I knew exactly when the console would arrive. Items where packed neatly and securely; and I absolutely love my new machine so much, that I went out and ordered the Ultimate PS5 Bundle from The Game Shop; because I've tried all over the place to secure these consoles to no luck; whereas with this company I am absolutely guaranteed the product, that I have purchased. I cannot recommend these guys enough; and will continue to remain a loyal customer, and will also my friends and even total strangers about my experience in dealing with the Game Shop.
The order was for a quick delivery with an additional $100 added, otherwise I would have to wait for up to two months. Things proceeded quickly from there on and the Xbox x was at my post office in 2 days. The price, though exorbitant, was still competitive. I would buy from GameShop again.
Wasn't sure if it was a scam or not but now that i received my items i can safely say that they're legit thanks GamingShop